This page is created by a Deaf blogger and is NOT intended to offend Deaf community, Deaf individuals, or anyone else. Any hateful or offensive comments made by individual readers is the sole responsibility of that person. With the exception of news sources (I do not own them), these blog articles are my own opinions and thoughts with which you may disagree. I do remove comments that only contain profanity and insults about me or this page (yeah, it's my blog). If your comment goes unpublished for no other reason, it may be mistakenly filtered as spam. Happy reading!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Unemployment Polls for Deaf & HoH Only!





 


5 comments:

  1. Your current polls suggest you are worse than the UK, maybe USA law isn't working either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never said USA law was working. Just so you know, all those voting polls come from both UK, other foreign nationals, and USA because these same people read deaf read blogs.

      Delete
  2. Make sure to find the ranges between IP addresses of USA when people clicked those polls.
    Anyway, Can you add flag counter to your website to see whether people's view from another countries ?

    http://www.flagcounter.com/ You need to take script and add it to your website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I have considered putting "USA" voters only in the headline of the blog post, but then I felt it should be applied to everyone because the issue is the same everywhere. Also, I wanted to see how many of the readers are actually out of work regardless of where they are from.

      Thanks for the link; I will look into it.

      Delete
  3. The baking industry is receptive to the hearing impaired.

    ReplyDelete