This page is created by a Deaf blogger and is NOT intended to offend Deaf community, Deaf individuals, or anyone else. Any hateful or offensive comments made by individual readers is the sole responsibility of that person. With the exception of news sources (I do not own them), these blog articles are my own opinions and thoughts with which you may disagree. I do remove comments that only contain profanity and insults about me or this page (yeah, it's my blog). If your comment goes unpublished for no other reason, it may be mistakenly filtered as spam. Happy reading!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

My New eBook "What Every Deaf Person Needs to Know"

My new ebook called "What Every Deaf Person Needs to Know" is now available in pdf format only for $3.00. This ebook is mainly based on my life story as a Deaf person who has been dealing with audism and discrimination in college and hiring employment. In this book, I discussed a lot of shocking details about how college instructors treated me when I was in college and how hiring employers reacted after finding out I was deaf. After explaining all of things happened to me, I included the analyses of why many Deaf people struggle to find a job and why some if not more hiring employers avoid dealing with Deaf individuals.

This book contains fourteen chapters and is only available in pdf format that you can download from any device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) as long as it has the Adobe Acrobat or readable PDF.

To buy my ebook, go to this link: https://sarahterras.selz.com/items/detail/531e8500a1416c12ac6d3778

If you have any questions or concerns about this ebook or anything else, don't hesitate to ask me.

Thanks for the reading!

https://facebook.com/DeafUnemployment

https://deafcantgetjobs.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Do you accept PayPal? I don't feel comfortable providing my CC number on this site. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I just checked. I will be working on updating a new paypal system this week and will let you know. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. I don't understand why. Are you still selling or is it closed? I clicked the button, as it says buy now and it responds it cant accept the payment.

    ReplyDelete