This page is created by a Deaf blogger and is NOT intended to offend Deaf community, Deaf individuals, or anyone else. Any hateful or offensive comments made by individual readers is the sole responsibility of that person. With the exception of news sources (I do not own them), these blog articles are my own opinions and thoughts with which you may disagree. I do remove comments that only contain profanity and insults about me or this page (yeah, it's my blog). If your comment goes unpublished for no other reason, it may be mistakenly filtered as spam. Happy reading!

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

PayPal is Now Available to Purchase My eBook

I'm now accepting PayPal as another payment option. However, it is not embedded on Selz (the site I'm using to sell my book), so if you prefer to use PayPal to buy the book titled "What Every Deaf Person Needs to Know", please contact me though my Selz store.

That's it for now. I thought I should let you guys know.

Have a good week, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment